Wednesday, May 3, 2023

SXMH1 - Tiesto & Tate McRae (6) - Week Of April 29, 2023

 What? Is Hunter actually coming back to making weekly Hits 1 posts again? Uermm.... that is a big maybe. I've been feeling into the spirit so let's see how this goes. There may be a chance I do AT40 again as well if I am feeling up to it, but I'm going to see if I can stick with this week to week. Because remember, I still to this day and have been for 2 years been creating personal charts and my personal audio countdowns which take up a LOT of time. But without further a do, let's start with the exits!

          • Taylor Swift - All Of The Girls You Loved Before (#23) ~3~
          • Gracie Abrams - I Know It Won't Work (#19) ~7~
          •
Miley Cyrus - Flowers (#1, 6 Weeks) ~14~
          •
Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (#9) ~12~
          •
Lizzo & SZA - Special (#7) ~10~

Last week's #1 song: Tiesto & Tate McRae - 10:35 (5th week at #1)
#1 song this week 1 year ago: Imagine Dragon & JID - Enemy (5/6)

30. NF - Happy (RE-ENTRY) ~2~
29. Taylor Swift - Karma (DEBUT) ~1~
28. The Weeknd & FUTURE - Double Fantasy (DEBUT) ~1~
27. Lizzy McAlpine - ceilings (#21) [-6] ~6~
26. Meghan Trainor - Mother (#27) [+1] ~7~
25. Toosii - Favorite Song (#30) [+5] ~2~
24. Miley Cyrus - Jaded (#29) [+5] ~2~
23. Miguel - Sure Thing (#24) [+1] ~4~
22. The Kid LAROI - Love Again (#10) [-12] ~13~
21. Coi Leray - Players (#20) [-1] ~15~
20. Lewis Capaldi - Wish You The Best (#28) [+8] ~2~
19. PinkPantheress & Ice Spice - Boy's a liar Pt. 2 (#16) [+3] ~11~
18. Crash Adams - Give Me A Kiss (DEBUT) ~1~
17. Jax - Cinderella Snapped (#17) [=] ~8~
16. Morgan Wallen - Last Night (DEBUT) ~1~

Countdown Extra: Dominik Fike - Dancing In The Courthouse

15. Jonas Brothers - Waffle House (#25) [+10] ~3~
14. Post Malone - Chemical (#26) [+12] ~2~
13. SZA - Nobody Gets Me (#13) [=] ~19~
12. Kane Brown & Katelyn Brown - Thank God (#16) [+4] ~11~
11. RAYE & 070 Shake - ESCAPISM. (#15) [+4] ~16~
10. Charlie Puth with Dan & Shay - That's Not How This Works (#18) [+8] ~4~
09. Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze (#04) [-5] ~20~
08. Fall Out Boy - Love From The Other Side (#08) [=] ~14~
07. Halsey - Die 4 Me (#06) [-1] ~9~
06. Ed Sheeran - Eyes Closed (#12) [+6] ~5~
05. SZA - Kill Bill (#05) [=] ~16~
04. Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense (#11) [+7] ~22~
03. Latto & Lu Kala - Lottery (#03) [=] ~10~
02. Niall Horan - Heaven (#02) [=] ~10~
01. Tiesto & Tate McRae - 10:35 (#01) [=] {6th Week at #1} ~14~

BIGGEST DROP!!!... Of The Week: The Kid LAROI - Love Again [-12]
Biggest Jump Of The Week: Post Malone - Chemical [+12]

All I know is Blurb:45 and I can feel your arms around me

NF starts us off at #30 with Happy and it's a really solid song. I've loved a lot of earlier NF songs but I strongly before GONE instead of this from the album, but this is good. At #29 is a song that was my favorite from Midnights by Taylor Swift called Karma and although it became a single a little late, it is still up there from one of my favorite songs from her. At #28 is the song from The Weeknd and the dreaded FUTURE, called Double Fantasy and man. I just can NOT get a hold onto FUTURE's voice. There is a reason why I don't like him, and that's probably why. Anyways, at #27 is a breather from the previous song, this is Lizzy McAlpine with ceilings. It's pretty slow, but it's still very pretty and goes right up my alley so I really like this here. At #26 is Meghan Trainor with Mother, and I think she does a wonderful job with the sample here. It's really catchy and I am glad she is getting a little bit of success recently. At #25 was Toosii with Favorite Song and I thought I was going to like it at the first 10 seconds, but then he starts rapping and he sounds like absolute shit. Next. #24 is Miley Cyrus with Jaded, and this is definitely not as good as Flowers but it's up there with it and is insanely catchy. At #23 was Miguel with Sure Thing, which is a sleeper hit but it's catchy especially since I've heard it on tiktok for so long now. at #22 we have The Kid LAROI with Love Again and again this is pretty good from him, but it's not as good as WITHOUT YOU and definitely not Stay. At #21 was Coi Leray with Players, and I like both versions whether is the DJ club remix or not. I mean, one is just sped up basically. Either way, it's catchy, it's fun to dance to, so it's good. At #20 was Wish You The Best, and eh... Lewis Capaldi hasn't impressed me recently at all with his recent work, and this isn't any different. It's not entirely bad, but it's not entirely good either. At #19 is boys a liar pt. 2 and just like Players, this one is danceable and you can sing the whole thing thanks to tiktok I like it and Ice Spice is good on it. At #18 was Crash Adams with Give Me A Kiss and.. I have absolutely never heard of them but this song is just okay. It's upbeat and catchy, but it's not memorable at all. Let's see if this sticks. At #17 was Jax with Cinderella Snapped and I know a lot of other Hits 1 followers absolutely don't like the song, but I think it's insanely catchy but it isn't as good as Victoria's Secret was. Her yelling is kinda.. over the top, but it's still cool to sing to. At #16 is Morgan Wallen with Last Night and I do not like that he is crossing over pop with his country songs but this isn't bad nor good. Let's leave it at that.



No comments:

Post a Comment